Help Desk Support Administrator
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by Pertemps Coventry Commercial
£18,500 - £21,000
Full Time, Permanent
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing online financial services business - part of a well-established market leading payment software company. The Customer Experience Team Member will be responsible for providing front line support and multi-channel communication with consumers.
The core function will be to provide frontline customer experience, management of the application and setup process, responding to all enquiries, and supporting end-users via telephone, email and social media. With responsibility for all day-to-day customer contact, the role demands a commitment to customer satisfaction, a passion for excellence and a desire to ensure that every customer receives the best possible experience.
This position will require you to work the below shifts:
08:00 - 16:00 or 12:00 - 20:00 on a rotating basis, it will also require 2 Saturdays per month 09:00 - 17:00 however you will get a day off in the week if the Saturday is worked.
• Provide support during the entire customer experience - from initial enquiry, through application and setup, and ensuring we retain our customers.
• Provide social media customer engagement and provide insight into customer perception.
• Liaise with partners and suppliers to provide seamless service irrespective of who owns the problem.
• Ensure that SLA's are met and where possible exceeded.
• Strive to resolve enquiries at first customer contact or where necessary keeping the customer updated regularly and following appropriate escalation processes.
• Using customer insight to represent their requirements internally, providing constructive feedback into the design of future products and services
• Ensure that all enquiries are logged and classified correctly and all documentation is produced, reviewed and maintained for system operation and support processes.
• Ensure compliance with all procedural and regulatory requirements, ensuring system security and data confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Key skills and attributes
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent documentation and process skills.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills, with a methodical approach to seeking a resolution.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, in a fast paced and evolving environment.
• Ability to deal with change positively.
• Ability to classify, prioritise and escalate issues as required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application suite
• Good knowledge of consumer financial services, card payment schemes, ideally in an online environment.
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum 4 GCSE's grade C and above, including English and Maths.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a consumer facing service role.
• Any exposure to consumer financial services and card payment schemes a distinct advantage.
• 25 Days holiday
• Company contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
• Private Health Cover (after qualifying period)
• Life Cover (after qualifying period)
• Bonus scheme based on company/team/personal targets
• Modern offices with free car parking for staff.
If you are interested please click APPLY!