Senior Data Analyst
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by Harnham
SENIOR DATA ANALYST
£55,000-£65,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
**SENIOR DATA ANALYST - LONDON - £55,000 - £65,000**
This role offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic and fun media company, specialising in live sport televising.
As a Senior Data Analyst some of your primary responsibilities will be:
- High-end data-driven attribution
- Answer urgent business questions through deep dive analysis
- Work on various advanced modelling projects
- Build relationships with various data team within the organisation and work collaboratively
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Data Analyst will have:
- Ability to manage an end-to-end process using SQL
- Experience modelling in a commercial environment
- Experience with large disparate datasets, querying and storage of this data especially in AWS.
- A salary of 55.000-65,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Social team and fun office environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.