PA / Personal Assistant
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by pyramid8
You will be working for a fast growing company who is a top player in their field. The position is to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
The PA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant role:
• You will be working for the three UK General Managers acting as a pivotal point of contact and response.
The PA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant role will require you to:
• Undertake complex diary management for the 3 Directors plus other senior members of staff.
• Prepare and check outgoing internal and external correspondence and reports, including sensitive and confidential material.
• Prioritise and monitor incoming post, e-mails, phone calls, etc., chasing up outstanding matters and personally dealing with routine issues to ensure responses.
• Deliver a high level of customer care, acting as a first point of contact, dealing with enquiries, complaints and messages.
• Meeting visitors when appropriate, collecting visitors and internal members of staff from local airports/stations etc.
• Collate and research information when required.
• Organise external visits, meetings, events, conferences & teleconferences.
• Arrange travel, visas & accommodation requests for the 3 Directors & a number of senior colleagues.
• Attend meetings when required, take minutes and action notes at meetings and deal with any follow up actions.
• Oversee the reception and Academy training to ensure everything runs smoothly
• Manage the petty cash for the building and ensure all credit card receipts are checked and submitted each month.
• Manage 4 online credit card statements each month
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate must have/be able to demonstrate:
• Significant experience as a Secretary/PA
• A strong working knowledge of IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Enthusiasm and drive to deliver results to consistently high standards, showing a structured approach and a great eye for detail
• The ability to build professional relationships with others
• To work as a team player as well as have the ability to work on their own
• To work consistently to understand department needs and find ways to improve value and service
• To develop practical solutions that effectively address day to day problems
• Experience of collating and analysing information to a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent organisational skills and be able to think on their feet & under pressure
• The ability to plan and organise, providing support with efficiency and effectiveness
• Strong communication skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.