HubSpot Developer (remote)
Posted on Nov 9, 2022 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company located in Kennesaw, GA is looking for a HubSpot Developer who is an expert in Back End development. This position is remote. The HubSpot Developer will architect and implement one-way and two-way integrations, trigger integrations, scheduled sync integrations and programmable workflows. Will work closely with our internal team to scope and build customized integrations with HubSpot, including HubSpot APIs and webhooks.
- Use architecture guidelines and frameworks to implement common APIs
- Design, develop and implement RESTful APIs and services
- Review scopes of work related to development needs and estimate technical aspects of integration projects
- Participate in client calls as a technical subject matter expert to answer technical questions
- Assess the technical, integration and API-driven aspects of client builds and solutions based on the customer's Statement of Work and participate in technology/solution decisions for projects
- Coach on the HubSpot API, HubSpot API documentation, and available Ops Hub Knowledge Bases.
- Work with the Sales organization to ensure reporting metrics, project scope, timelines, and effort estimates are accurate, and business requirements are met.
- HubSpot EXPERT, Back End developer and superuser (HubSpot certification a plus)
- HubDB experience
- Worked extensively with HUBL, APIs development, GraphQL API, jQuery, CMS Development, HTML/CSS, Node JS, Core PHP, MySQL programming, jQuery, HTML, Ajax, JSON, XML, third-party software integrations and web programming.
- Experience in data architecture and knows how to push and pull data between systems
- Advance in building programmable workflow actions, chat flows, and emails in HubSpot
- Ability to write custom code in workflows in HubSpot
- Experience in connecting and testing external apps with HubSpot
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements, enabling implementation teams to deliver solutions that solve customer main points
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and can talk strategy with executives and implement solutions
- Worked with early stage companies and can empathize the challenges they face
- Proven ability to work with internal team and collaborate on projects
- Experience solving hard and complex problems