Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Job Profile for Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - TP134231
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a well-established, leading manufacturer who are now seeking an additional CAD/CAM Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate should have excellent Design skills, and ideally be proficient with SolidEdge, however Solidworks or similar is acceptable.
Experience of working within a manufacturing environment as a Design Engineer is essential, the role would suit an ambitious Design Engineering candidate who has completed an apprenticeship or is degree qualified in a Mechanical/ Manufacturing subject.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design and Development of new and existing products using the companies SolidEdge software
- Identifying areas for design improvements
- Liaising with the shop floor, to ensure drawings are understood
- Documenting drawings in the database
- Assisting the design team with other tasks where possible
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Manufacturing / Production apprenticeship or degree qualified in a Mechanical / Manufacturing subject
- Experience CNC / Manufacturing environment desirable
- Proficient in the use of 3D modelling software such as SolidEdge, Solidworks, Catia, ProEngineer etc.
- Based within a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Full-time, permanent role, 39-hour week, Monday to Friday
- 20 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.