Project Delivery Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by CvWow
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join our client', the UK's leading Telecommunications Company.
Here's a few reasons why the Project Delivery Manager would love working for our client:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Performance related bonus paid monthly and Length of service awards
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%), gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
** Please note, this is a 12- month Fixed term contract**
Project Delivery Manager responsibilities:
The Project Delivery Manager will play a pivotal role within the Project Delivery team and be responsible for owning the delivery of key projects to Onecom Corporate customers. As well as:
- Primary contact for customers, contractors, engineers/technicians and other vendors.
- Manage and co-ordinate the technical project team.
- Identify, source and schedule appropriately skilled resources.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Co-ordinate project initiation meetings
- Liaise with relevant members of the team to ensure that the project resources and hardware are scheduled, delivered and received
- Make site progress visits / meetings as required and as budgeted for within the contract costing.
- Ensure that contract variations are quoted
- Ensure that contract variations are not fulfilled without an appropriate variation on purchase order from the customer.
- Complete full risk analysis to manage any potential risks and avoid any delays.
- Ensure that the company record systems, CRM are up to date with project information.
- Ensure that Handover Certificates are signed off upon completion of all projects.
The ideal Project Delivery Manager:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification
- Minimum 2 years' project management & customer service experience
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent understanding of delivery and installation of Mitel Telephony solutions
- Excellent product and provisioning understanding of Voice, Data and SIP Connectivity
- An understanding of IT WAN Solutions (MPLS, vPLS)
If you feel you have the drive and countabilities to excel in the role of Project Delivery Manager, our client would love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.