Maintenance Engineer- Food
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing Environment
Salary: £34,000- £36,000
I am looking to recruit a number of multi-skilled maintenance engineers to join a large growing food company in the heart of Norfolk. In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be multi-skilled and have experience working within a manufacturing environment. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to get off nights and work a days role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Environment
- The Maintenance Engineer must hold an Engineering qualification
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Happy to work DAYS- 12 hour shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Once employed as the Maintenance Engineer you will be working within a growing FMCG company, who are investing heavily over the next 3 years
- Working in a close team of Maintenance Engineers
- Working Double Days - NO Weekends
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable:, Eye, Diss, Suffolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.