Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Pin Point Recruitment
Lead Operator - Electronics
- Permanent staff position
- £negotiable salary
- Dayshift, 37.5 hours per week
An experience Team Leader/Lead Operator with a background in electronics/SMT manufacture is sought by a growing Northumberland company.
Based on dayshift, you will primarily be tasked with the hands-on day to day supervision of a small team of operators.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a SMT production line and its operators
- Ensure products are manufactured to the highest possible quality standards, on spec and on time
- Assist with production & labour planning and training
- Lead by example regarding Health & Safety
- Minimize changeover times
- Liaise with production management, as well as Test and R&D departments
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous team leading/lead operator experience is essential
- Ability to read basic electronic drawings and perform basic soldering
- Excellent organisational/housekeeping skills
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent preferred
For further details on this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV.