Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Glen Callum Associates Automotive Ltd
A major international automotive component supplier who are going through an exciting period of growth require an Operations Manager to lead cross functional teams including Manufacturing, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality and Logistics. The Ideal candidate will have previous P&L responsibility and leadership in a high-volume environment.
West Midlands - Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Car allowance
- Degree, HNC or HND Qualified in an engineering/manufacturing discipline.
- Previous leadership experience and in a high-volume sequenced environment would be preferable.
- Strong business acumen and previous P&L responsibility is desirable.
- Fully conversant with automotive quality tools and systems.
- Reporting into the Plant Manager you will be responsible for the business unit, the outbound logistics and shipping of products to the customer.
- Leading the cross functional teams.
- P&L responsibility for the unit and decisions that have a significant impact in terms of cost, schedules and customer relationships.
- Develop business systems to successfully manage and control the business unit.
- Responsible for the leadership and development of employees.
Apply in Confidence
If you are an Operations Manager, Launch Manager, Business Unit Manager, UAP Manager, Operations Leader, COO, Plant Operations Manager or Assembly Manager and you wish to apply for the position of Operations Manager please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3160GK
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike
Engineers Without Borders UK