Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Navartis Ltd
Project Manager, Utilities Project Manager
Northampton, Coventry, Rugby, Milton Keynes
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 - £45,000
Specialising the power, water and gas distribution sectors, and my client provides these services to both the regulated and unregulated utility sectors, and are accredited to act as an Independent Connections Provider.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Good knowledge and experience of working on Multi Utility projects.
- Degree Qualified.
- Technical knowledge of Multi-Utility construction techniques and best practices.
- Project management and delivery experience, with a record of successful delivery and management of budgets.
- Well organised, proactive attitude to work with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience working on UKPN related projects
- Establish the Project Execution Plan and set up the project organisation for its implementation
- Oversee the construction of utility connections and associated installations
- Ensure adherence to health and safety on site
- Manage the transfer of Best Practices between locations and ensure key information is shared and acted upon
- Effectively manage multi-functional teams by collaborating across the business, demonstrating a flexible approach ensuring efficient utilisation of the available resources
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
We Are SSG