Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Princes Group
Princes are currently seeking Production Operatives to join the team at our Manufacturing site in Glasgow.
- Ensure that all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are adhered to in conjunction with the Health & Safety Advisor/Quality Manager and identify any required updates to immediate supervisor.
- Maintain suitable hygiene standards at all times, by operating a "clean as you go system".
- Competent in all Production Operative positions e.g. Depalletiser FLT, Palletiser FLT, Filler Operative, Packer Operative in addition to existing responsibilities as detailed below.
- Operate all machinery in accordance with best practice standard operating procedures.
- Actively involved in all Safety, Health & Environment activities across the site.
- Ensure Quality and integrity of product produced ensuring any product produced which does not conform to the product specification is raised to the Production Supervisor and/or Quality as appropriate.
- Ensure low reject levels are achieved.
- Ensure achievement of Right First Time KPI/objectives.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate and/or reduce customer complaints.
- Provide break cover as appropriate.
- Provide holiday cover where appropriate.
- Promote and execute QCDSP, CI and 5's processes.
- Awareness of HACCP, in particular CCP areas.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested to meet the needs of the business.
Princes has been established since 1880 and today employees over 8,000 people across our various sites both in the UK and Worldwide with our vision of becoming the 'First Choice Food and Drink Group'. Our Head Office, based in the vibrant city of Liverpool, sits in the prestigious Royal Liver Building and is home to 450 driven and innovative colleagues who help to ensure our own label products and customer own brand labels are enjoyed by millions of people every day.