Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is seeking someone who is not afraid of a challenge and thrives of the exciting nature of a start-up company, you must be willing to have substantial input into the business and have a serious passion and drive for everything cyber security related.
Playing a key part in our client's expansion, the Pre-Sales Engineers will be responsible for supporting sales productivity and deal flow by securing the technical close in complex situations. You'll collaborate with sales, technical service, R&D and technical support to ensure all proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address the customers needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture
- Provide coaching and professional development to other team members
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within businesses, ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and followed up by the sales team.
- Monitor R&D/customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Provide training to customers when needed
- Follow and share market needs and evolution with Product Line Managers
- Achieve team-assigned productivity, profitability quotas and product growth targets for the assigned geography
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Upwards of 3 years' experience, specifically within the Cyber Security industry
- Thorough knowledge of IT Security
- Education: Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Cyber Security / IT
- Any Cyber Security certifications would be highly beneficial
Our client is offering an exceptionally competitive salary, along with the opportunity to be involved in a seriously exciting start-up at a key stage of growth.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK and preferably be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie or Georgia at Hewitt Britton who are managing the recruitment process on behalf of this client