Area Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Please note that the role will demand one day a week of travelling within the UK, however travel expenses will be paid.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Develop & maintain favourable relationships to new and existing customers
* Work with manufacturers to educate, market and sell products to defined channels
* Ensure business objectives are met
* Identify new opportunities associated to the program and accounts
* Regularly review account strategies and pricing, manage quotations including negotiations
* Meet customers on-site as required to review business status
* Provide technical support for any customer request
* Drives any complaint topics arising with customers
* Mentor customer specific development projects
* Systematic account monitoring and clear reporting of progress
* Transfer market feedback into the organisation
* Prepare business cases and implementation plans for business opportunities
* Ensure compliance with laws and regulations
Candidates will ideally have/be:
* Good level of education
* Manufacturing/ Engineering background
* SAP knowledge
* MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills as required in working effectively with internal and external customers
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Hungerford, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy