Mid-Level Architectural Technician
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary Expectations: Competitive dependant of experience
A chartered and award-winning practice based in central Birmingham have an exciting new opportunity for a Mid-Level Revit Fluent Architectural Technician to join their busy practice to support with the technical stages of projects.
This practice is multi-disciplinary and has worked on a variety of Residential and Commercial projects. You must be Revit fluent and have proven work samples shown within your portfolio as this is predominantly used within the practice.
With this role of Mid-Level Architectural Technician you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career development and progression.
Required Skills & Experience to be a Mid-Level Architectural Technician:
* Both Mid-Senior levels will be considered with 3+ years' experience in a UK based practice.
* Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects.
* Excellent Revit, Photoshop and Sketchup.
* Understanding of the current UK Building Regulations.
* The ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
* Be capable of coordinating a drawing package in conjunction with the other design consultants.
Whilst working as a Mid-Level Architectural Technician you will:
* Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
* Complete all projects within the given time frame.
* Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
* Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Commutable locations for this Mid-Level Architectural Technician job opportunity are:
Birmingham, Walsall, Kings Heath, Wythall, Redditch, Wolverhampton
Are you interested in this Mid-Level Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (phone number removed) for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to