Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
* Time served/apprentice trained to a Minimum HNC Engineering level.
* Must be fluent in the use of AutoCAD LT.
* Be familiar with and possess at least 3 years working experience of detailing Chutes and Structural Steelwork.
* Must be able to work on own initiative to a high standard as well as the ability to work effectively in a team.
* Must be fully competent to take initial client layout drawings and produce detailed layout drawings. Upon client approval of those drawings to produce accurate detail drawings for manufacture.
* Be fully conversant with the current British Standards.
* This is a diverse role and the successful applicant should be committed, driven, enthusiastic and motivated.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
* 28 days annual leave (including public holidays).
* Workplace pension already in operation.
This Nottinghamshire based fabrication company are currently recruiting for a Draughtsperson to join their expert and dedicated team. Their standard of work is impeccable with their in-house Project Management and Quality Assurance team ensuring that all projects run smoothly. Could you be the ideal candidate with a keen eye for detail to become a part of this medium sized enterprise?
ABOUT IP EXECUTIVE
IP Executive have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution & Logistics
* Industrial Sector