Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Have you got 4 or more years experience as a Site Engineer?
Would you like to join a well established contractor who can offer career progression and the chance to work on the North East's most prestigous contracts?
I am currently in the process of recruiting for one of the North East's largest and most respected Civil Engineering and Groundworks contractors who offer guranteed work in the area for the long term.
Established for over 20 years in the industry and come with excellent reviews from their current employers.
* Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
* Check drawings and quantities. - Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
* Supervise and monitor Junior Engineers
* Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
* Liaise with management
If you meet the criteria listed below, please apply within or call Darryl Sherriff on (phone number removed).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business