Head of Sales
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Would suit someone who has worked within Healthcare, Hospitals or Social Care as a Business Development Manager /Sales Manager / Sales Director up to £70K - Health are / Social care
Nationwide recruitment Service (NRS) is seeking a talented and inspirational Healthcare or Health and Social Care Business development manager.
Due to the nature of the work you must have BD experience within senior living accommodation/ senior living care/ Alzheimer's/ dementia care/ domiciliary care/ care homes/ hospitals/ GP referrals/ clinic referrals/ senior living
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed hospital/ health care/ social care sales person to add value and make a difference to people's lives. The role is responsible for generating a volume of qualified leads for clients to move into care so you will have previously been responsible for business development and sales within nursing and care homes. Due to the nature of the work our client requires you to have done a similar role before within health care/ social care/ GP referrals / Care Homes / Private clinics.
You will have achieved targets and been successful driving the direct sales efforts to increase residential/ clients numbers. This will suit someone who has been a Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Head of Sales, Sales and Marketing Manager for a Healthcare or Health and Social business.
* You will be able to demonstrate your achievements how, when, where and why you used your people, relationship and sales skills to influence and target potential customers, generate leads and enquiries which convert into new clients/ patients/ residents joining
* As Business Development Manager you will target referrals amongst the professional medical sector, various associations and related providers. Working with hospitals, clinics, GP's, Primary Care Trusts, Local Hospitals, medical professionals, associations, district nurses, private hospitals, healthcare clinics existing residents and their families.
* Building relationships and securing the next advance to move into Care
* Identifying new opportunities - building sales reporting strategy.
* Identifying targets and generating a consistent and continuous referral stream
* Implementation of a robust strategic sales plan to increase occupancy and revenue.
Essential Key Duties:
* Responsible for supporting residencies and private care facilities in driving conversion to move in through the delivery of quality leads.
* Analysing existing data to understand previous referral sources and use these contacts to determine market position and local reputation
* Understanding residencies and private care/ hospitals competition within the local market place and build relationships for reciprocal business
* Organising 'in house' events which drive key external stakeholders in to residencies and private care facilities to raise our profile
* Possess a strong understanding of private health care and the services provided in order to effectively present to prospects, caregivers, and influencers
Sales Support and Lead Conversion
* Support private care facilities and residences in your Region with fielding enquiries, following up leads, problem solving, understanding potential client needs and market position
* Coordinates joint sales efforts with appropriate representatives for residencies and private care facilities to identify and meet needs with prospective clients as appropriate.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
* Experience in a consultative sales environment within health care or health and social care
* An excellent working knowledge of private care facilities and residences operations, sales processes & touch points within existing referral network
* or a track record within a pro-active sales environment involving lead generation with key stakeholders within the NHS & related professional referral networks.
* Proven ability to work without daily supervision having excellent reporting skills
* A mix of both B2B and B2C (20-40%) sales experience
* Exceptional relationship management skills
* Genuine belief in the services being offered
* Approachable, highly empathetic and patience with patients and clients
* Communication; Initiating Action; Planning & Organising
* Adaptability and Flexibility; Networking and Influencing
* Driving for Results; Commercial Awareness
Sales/ Business Development within Residential Care/Residential Homes/Nursing Homes/Health Care/Sales Management/ Care Homes/ Healthcare/ Social care
HR CAREERS & NATIONWIDE RECRUITMENT SERVICE
Focus 5 Recruitment