Asbestos Surveyor - North London
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
My Client are a well known company within the Asbestos Industry. They guarantee to work to the highest standard and are one of the UK leading companies.
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to the test and continue your career for a great company. They're looking for either a fully trained dual asbestos analyst/ surveyor or an asbestos analyst willing to be trained into a dual role.
- Willing to participate in any new training provided
- Give advice to clients
- Oversee removal works where needed
- Take refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Take bulk samples and provide written site notes
- Min 2 years industry experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Flexible on travel and out-of-hours working
- £25,000+ dependent on experience/ skill
- Company pension scheme
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave ( not including bank holidays)
Many other benefits which can be discussed upon interview
For further vacancies please visit our website. (url removed)
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy