Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday plus banks, parking, pension scheme etc.
This well-established number one company in their market manufacture and produce premium products for businesses nationally. They are continuously growing and as such are looking for fantastic people to join their team.
They are now looking to expand their marketing department by bringing in a Digital Marketing Manager who will concentrate on executing marketing plans to increase their customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an analytical marketing capacity as well as building relationships with external marketing agencies.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for;
* Working alongside our agency, planning and overseeing all digital marketing to achieve lead generation objectives. This includes SEO, email, social media and online advertising campaigns, including display and retargeting.
* Using strong analytical ability to evaluate the effectiveness of our customer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
* Capturing, tracking and nurturing consumer data by developing engaging journeys that convert to sales.
* Being responsible for the website and its development.
* Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
* Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence alongside the Head of PR and Communications.
* Identifying trends and insights, and work with the marketing director to optimise spend and performance based on the insights
* Collaborating with internal & external teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
* Managing agency relationships.
To be the successful Digital Marketing Manager you will have a track record in Digital marketing with examples such as working on SEO, email campaigns and google analytics. The successful Digital Marketer should also have experience working with external digital marketing agencies and ideally have a marketing related degree.
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales & Marketing, Engineering and IT roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful.
Please note all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney
The Prince's Trust