Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful applicant will be responsible for contacting customers through the data database gain their continued custom, providing them with peace of mind and the best possible care and protection services.
Job Role: Telesales Executive
Salary: £18,000 + uncapped commission OTE £30,000
Hours: 36 hours per week - rotational shift pattern that covers the hours
of 9am- 8pm, Monday - Friday and 9am- 5pm on Saturdays working one in
Benefits: 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
£50 cash voucher on birthdays and Christmas
• Dealing with inbound calls from customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various products.
• Making outbound calls to offer quotations to existing customers and other warm leads
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Ensuring customers are provided with the information they need to make an informed decision and purchase
• Identifying customers' needs, highlighting product features and benefits of policies.
• Ensuring that customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision and purchase.
• Maintain customer records and take telephone payments in compliance with security protocols
• Utilising skills learnt in training, closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
• Regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
• Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
• Ensure existing information held is accurate and up-to-date.
• Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
• Ensure all company and departmental policies and procedures are adhered too.
• Carrying out additional duties as requested by management to meet business requirement.
• Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
• Proven successful background in a sales and customer focused environment
• The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity and targets.
• A creative, dynamic and smart approach to inbound and outbound sales
• Competent in handling and working through customer objections
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
• Previous experience working in the insurance industry
• Previous insurance sales experience
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for the position of Telephone Sales Agent, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit our website for other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Roc Search Limited
Tank Recruitment Limited
Hubbub Digital Media Company
Claremont Consulting Ltd