Commercial Gas Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Working on a mobile basis as a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Working alongside and supporting other Maintenance Engineers carrying out minor installations and maintenance.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer, will have the following qualifications and experience
· Recognised GAS SAFE Commercial Qualifications
· Recognised OFTEC Qualifications (desirable)
· Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
· Knowledge of other HVAC building services an advantage.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· Call-out Allowance.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector please contact Liam Mills on (phone number removed) or