Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
You will work within a dynamic and fast paced environment reporting directly to the Finance Director, manage and develop a small team having ultimate oversight of the whole finance function.
Duties will include:
* Supervision of small accounting team ensuring month end and year end deadlines are met
* Gross Margin Calculation at the month end and Monthly review file (Quarterly)
* Prepare VAT Returns and maintenance of appropriate documentation
* Preparation and posting of Journals
* Monthly calculation of Estimated Gross Margin
* Creation and continued monthly monitoring of management accounts (Sage Line 50)
* Production of Monthly Reports as requested by the business
* Assisting with Ad-hoc projects and system testing
* Responsible for preparing and managing monthly cash flow forecasting
* Managing our PaperLess purchase invoicing system
* Management and oversight of the monthly payroll using Sage Payroll
* Management and oversight of the monthly debtor and creditor reports, credit control and supplier payment processes
This is a permanent role and offers a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
To be suitable for this position you will be:
* Qualified with 2-5 years experience in similar role
* A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required.
* Be a competent user of Sage
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* A desire to continually improve, recognise opportunities and potential to add value to a fast-growing, forward thinking family run business
This is a fantastic role with career progression offered and route to Finance Director in the medium to long term - this is the company's desired plan for the right individual.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Real Staffing Group
Trinity Personnel Ltd.
ST GREGORYS BATH
Marks Sattin recruitment
Wade Macdonald Associates.