Strip Fitter / MET Technician
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client a leading bodyshop are looking for an experienced Strip Fitter / MET Technician
Key role and responsibilities as a Strip Fitter / MET Technician
* Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
* Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
* To report unseen damage absent from estimate as soon as its identified
* Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
* Be able to work in a team as an individual
Minimum requirements as a Strip Fitter / MET Technician
* Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
* ATA is advantageous but not essential
STRIP FITTER / MET TECHNICIAN
£14 p/h - £16 p/h + Bonus + Overtime
Luton / Bedfordshire
* This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strip Fitter / MET Technician to join a leading Accident Repair centre.
* Independent insurance and manufacturer approved Bodyshop
* Dealing with everything from volume brands right through to high end prestige vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
* Top earning potential where hard work is highly rewarded
* Job security, ongoing training and personal investment with an established company
If you are interested in this Strip Fitter / MET Technician role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'