Business Development Executive - Royston
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
* Extensive business development experience of construction projects
* Previous sales management experience of building frames.
* Up to date knowledge of architectural regulations and building processes
* Proven track record of sales and contract management.
* Attention to detail and high numeracy skills.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Identifying prospective business opportunities.
* Up selling the companies products and devices at various project stages.
* Ability to close contract deals.
* Negotiating and persuading contract agreements.
* Promoting and raising awareness of the consultancy services of the organization.
* Liaising with clients and technical staff to ensure project deadlines and sales are met.
* Maintaining awareness of the market and ongoing projects in the UK.
Our client is looking for a sufficient self starter, that is prepared to promote and build the business up from start. Your main focus would be to develop sales to secure orders from prospective clients to hit business targets. On offer is a competitive salary and generous bonus structure, along with an excellent benefits package.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position