Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
As an Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
* Sales ledger (customer ledger) transactional activities.
* Resolving issues with customers over disputed invoices.
* Query and Deduction management.
* Preparing reports and statements.
* Dealing directly with customers via email and telephone, providing and end to end service.
The ideal candidate for this Credit Controller role will have:
* Previous experience of working within a position as Accounts receivable, Credit control or similar.
* The ability to work in a high volume and fast paced finance team.
* A good telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
* SAP systems knowledge is preferred but not essential.
* Computer literacy in word, excel and outlook.
* Honesty and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential information in line with GDPR legislation.
In return the position of Credit Controller offers:
* £12.31 per hour fixed rate.
* 5 day payment terms.
* 12- 20 weeks contract with realistic opportunity to extend.
* A fast-paced enjoyable atmosphere.
For more information or to apply for this role click the "Apply" button below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further
Hancock and Parsons Ltd
Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment Ltd
St-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd
Wheatcroft Sims Associates
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited