Senior Sous Chef
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Social Care & Education
Fantastic Development Opportunity in a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef to join this elegant 4 star hotels 2 AA rosette restaurant.You will assist kitchen management in delivering the high standards, maintaining values and profitability achieving budgets.
- Implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Review and act upon customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility.
- Be aware of budgeted and actual departmental financial targets.
- Control departmental operating costs in line with forecasted business levels.
- Help Head chef managing the staff: training, motivating and structuring the team.
- Ensure all stocks are stored and rotated correctly in line with Food Safety requirements, following company policy to meet statutory legislation.
- Assist in ensuring the profitability of food operations and Gross Profit management. This to include carrying out food stock-takes as required.
- Comply with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Risk Assessment, Disability and all employment legislation and ensure all team members are trained accordingly.
Salary & benefits:
- £24,000 to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Live in accommodation may be available if required.
- Opportunity for training and development.
- Great work environment with a strong support network.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this position then please call the office or apply with an up to date CV.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.