Server (Breakfast shifts)
Posted on Nov 8, 2022 by Virgin Hotels
Why work for Virgin Hotels?
Because it is fun of course - if that isn't quite enough (of course it isn't!) this is what else we have to offer you:
- 5 hour shifts spread over 5 days
- 28 days annual leave ( pro rata)
- Above industry average salaries for all roles
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Generous family friendly policies including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave packages
- Teammate accommodation and food and beverage discount rates
- Shopping and Lifestyle discount app
- Uniform provided
- Apprenticeship opportunities - get a qualification whilst you work
- 4 x your salary life assurance policy
- Free overnight stay once you pass your "settling in period"
- Company sick pay
- Employee Assistance Program and access to Counselling support
- Borrow my doggy dog care teammate app
Should you choose to accept it
If you consider yourself a hospitality professional and have a passion for making people happy with your special skills, then this job is surely for you! If you can communicate, coordinate, and work well with other teammates in serving our guests, then you will have a successful career with us. Most of all, we want you to have FUN since you play a huge role in creating that memorable guest experience!
What qualities are we looking for?
You got skills? If you are able to perform the following, then you have come to the right place
- Lift and carry 30 lbs, carry and balance plates, cocktail tray on a regular and frequent basis
- Work with others like a rock star, while constantly advocating for your guests
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Comply with all health & safety procedures, as well as all local licensing laws.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per hotel standards
- Bend, squat and stretch in areas of limited space to perform cleaning, organisation, and other duties
- Adhere to hotel policies including but not limited to attendance, safety, and behaviour
- Ability to work a fully flexible shift pattern
- Current, legal, and unrestricted ability to work in the UK
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Preferred: 1-2 years experience in a full-service hospitality establishment