Assistant Merchandiser-Buying Team
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by rise
RISE. are delighted to be working with a well-established high street retailer based in Bournemouth, Dorset, who has an exciting opportunity to join an already existing team within the buying department.
We would like to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic assistant merchandiser with great customer service, commercially aware of the market place and the ability to thrive within a working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the buying team in developing their division, working to meet customer needs and achieve bottom line results
- Tasks will include reviewing weekly trading performance, producing reports, forecasting sales and managing stocks to target
- Contribute to promotional and range planning with the Buyer, and provide analysis for seasonal strategy packs, working closely with the Buyer, to propose achievable KPI targets.
- Experience at allocator or assistant merchandiser level within a Head Office environment
- Excellent understanding and use of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven analytical and excellent numeracy skills.
- Superb attention to detail
- Passion to pursue a career in buying/merchandising will also be considered.
The ideal candidate should have an interest/experience in the retail sector and looking to gain experience within merchandising.
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Thanking you in advance for your application.