Editor - B2B Publishing
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Connect2Staff
A well respected publishing company are recruiting for an Editor to join their team.
You will work on a business to business magazine, being responsible for the running of the whole magazine editorially.
The role of the editor will include the following key responsibilities;
* Taking ownership for the quality and content of the editorial within the publication and also the associated website.
* Meeting monthly production deadlines, ensuring that all editorial material is produced to a high standard and that the required information is supplied to the printer at the agreed time of each month.
* Assisting in the continuing development of the magazine and website editorially, but also commercially.
* Writing, sub-editing and the commissioning articles.
* Liaising with contributors.
* Attending and reporting on events, exhibitions, press launches and seminars when relevant and appropriate. Conducting interviews face to face and by telephone.
* Undertaking office administration.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working as an Editor for a B2B publication, have excellent interpersonal skills and a flair for journalism.