IT Applications Support Analyst - Fully Remote
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Spring Technology
IT Applications Support Analyst
My client is a leading non-departmental public body under the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport. Due to large growth they are recruiting a IT Applications Support Analyst.
To work with the IT Application Support and Development Manager assist in the delivery and development of IT solutions which help the business become more effective and efficient.
To assist in providing advice, knowledge and guidance to the business for the replacement of line of business systems. To work with stakeholders and decision makers to ensure the IT systems are fit for purpose.
To provide excellent customer services, including 2nd and 3rd line support for IT systems. To contribute to a programme of continuous improvement to meet future needs of the business.
- Support the IT systems that Sport England staff need to carry out their jobs. This includes, IMS, Grant Management System Legacy, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power Apps, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services, Dynamics GP Legacy system, Oracle Netsuite, PTX EFT payments, and other Financial applications, and all the associated software.
- Deliver proficient technology support for all Sport England applications together with a high level of customer service ensuring that customer requirements are met, incidents resolved, and queries responded to within agreed service level targets.
- Provide technical advice for the Office 365, including supporting OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint Online, creating new site collections, building workflows, and managing term set libraries.
- Ensure the smooth running of our Microsoft SQL Servers and databases including transact-SQL stored procedures, SQL integration packages (SSIS), SQL reports (SSRS), backups, restores and all maintenance tasks
- Previous experience supporting Microsoft Azure, Salesforce, Salesforce APEX programming, and Office 365
- Three years' experience supporting and developing against Microsoft SQL Server 2019 or above, including creation and maintaining complex SQL queries, developing Transact SQL procedures, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Integration Services (SSIS), tuning and optimisation (OLAP)