Business Architect- BTS
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Capgemini
Who you'll be working with:
In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
The Architects' capability within BTS is a growing team of 130 people dedicated to ensuring that the technologies selected and the way that they are implemented meet the business objectives of our clients. There are several disciplines within the architecture team: delivery, business, integration and digital architects and technical managers, and many of our people can perform in more than one of these roles.
The focus of your role:
You will combine your deep experience of enterprise architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure the successful delivery of client business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients.
What you'll do:
- Create an overall design and strategy for the IT landscape that meet the client's requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini architecture community
- What you'll bring
- Enterprise architecture delivery experience using industry standard methods
- Ability to elicit and specify architectural and non-functional requirements
- Good understanding of at least one business domain eg retail, utility, travel and transport
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.