Oracle Engagement Manager
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Capgemini
The focus of your role:
As an experienced Oracle Project Manager in Cloud technologies, your primary role will be to take responsibility for leading Oracle Cloud-based engagements which embrace all aspects of business design, functional and technical build, business acceptance and solution implementation.
What you'll do:
- Increasingly our Oracle Projects span geographic borders and include offshore delivery
- Pre-sales responsibility including the development of winning propositions for enabling clients to meet their business requirements
- Full project life cycle from proposal response & contract schedule construction, to planning, mobilising, leading and execution of Oracle and related software projects.
What you'll bring:
- Experience of managing dispersed and multi-disciplinary delivery teams as well as managing sub-contract and international resources
- Strong knowledge of the Oracle Cloud solutions and integration with other related Oracle and non-Oracle products
- Project/programme planning, project forecasting, financial management and knowledge of project delivery methodologies (including OUM and/or agile delivery methods)
- Full financial profit & loss (P&L) responsibility in an Oracle project exceeding £1m
- Minimum of completing 3 Oracle project life cycles (end to end), including at least one using Oracle Cloud technologies (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS)
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Leadership skills demonstrated through management and/or team lead role
What we'll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.