Senior End User Computing Engineer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by McGregor Boyall
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - EUC - Cloud (M365, InTune, Exchange online) - Powershell - Hedge Fund - London.* Hybrid working
Leading Hedge Fund is looking for a Senior EUC Engineer to join their team in London. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and have experience of working within fast-paced pressurized environments. The role will cover an element of support and proven experience of delivering projects and initiatives aligned to business demands is essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Responsibility for the EUC environment through management, configuration and security of the global estate, comprising physical & cloud workstations, fixed & mobile telephony, unified comms, email & messaging.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, File Services, DHCP & DNS.
- Patch management experience ensuring security, stability and scalability across the global EUC estate.
- Management of MDM platforms, application control and user personalisation/policy
- Fixed line telephony management and administration (Cisco/Speakerbus)
- Cloud integration/migration (M365, Exchange Online, Intune)
- PowerShell Scripting
- Excel, VBA, Python, Pyxll (desirable)
- Experience working within a the financial services sector essential (abiltiy to face off to traders)
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.