Helpdesk Engineer - 6 Month Contract
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
Working as part of the Helpdesk team you are responsible for successfully delivering operational support to our customers. You have a passion for service and a good sense of quality.
Your main responsibilities are to record, investigate and resolve any incidents, requests or problems our customers may experience while using our products.
The client are a health care company based in Manchester.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from customers and logging these cases in our CRM system.
- Responding to any other contact from our customers, such as email enquiries or portal requests.
- You will ensure that all cases have the minimum required data to allow investigation.
- Technically understanding when to escalate to Level 2 or other (external) resolver groups.
- Knowing and adhering to the processes, procedures and work instructions used within the Helpdesk to provide the various services to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Always check the customers service contract. In case of uncertainty regarding the contract, the first action will be to help the customer. The research to resolve any uncertainties is started in parallel.
- You will ensure that all new cases are assigned to the appropriate resolver group (usually L1 in the first instance) and that this assignment is notified clearly.
- You will manage your own incident cases ensuring that these are dealt with in a professional, polite and timely way.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Willingness to learn and progress is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good general computer skills, particularly in Excel, Windows and Windows Server.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and networks is required
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch
£150 Per day
Hybrid working after one month