Security Operations Manager
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Lawrence Harvey
Location - Manchester (Open to remote working from UK)
Salary - £65-75k + Bonus + Benefits
One of the fastest growing Cyber Security MDR firms in the UK are currently looking for an experienced SOC Manager to lead their already established Cyber Defence practice and continue its development into a best in-class advanced monitoring and detection capability.
Within this role you will be leading an established team of Cyber Security Specialists and more Junior Analysts, acting as a technical escalation point; but most importantly, developing the monitoring and detection, introducing and driving the SOAR capability, and driving the service into a proactive, intelligence driven XDR function.
- Lead and manage the SOC capability, responsible for delivering advanced monitoring and detection services.
- Support the onboarding of new clients.
- Act as a technical mentor and escalation point to the more junior members of the SOC, helping to identify opportunities to automate and streamline investigation processes.
- Significant experience working within a SOC environment (MSSP environment preferred but not essential), progressing through the ranks as a technical escalation point.
- Proven experience managing teams and developing the capability of a SOC.
- Experience working in public cloud environments (Azure preferred, not essential)
This is genuinely an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cyber Security MDR firms in the UK and be afforded the freedom to build a best-in-class Security Monitoring & Detection capability and really take ownership of it.
If you're an experienced SOC Manager and looking to take ownership of the Monitoring and Detection capability for one of the fastest growing Cyber Security MDR firms in the UK, then click apply and we can set up a call.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.