SOC Analyst Contract
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by IF Recruitment Ltd
We are seeking a SOC Senior Analyst.
The role location is hybrid, split between working on site 3 days a week and the remainder of the week working remotely.
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Market Rates Inside IR35
- Advanced analytical and technical skills using a recognisable security platform (SPLUNK, ELK/Elastic, Sentinel etc) to detect and investigate security incidents
- Creating use-case alerts in one of the products to detect potential threats and incidents
- Responding to alerts using a variety of tools and techniques (MITRE ATT&CK framework, Cyber kill chain, cyber threat intelligence [TTPS, IOCS, open-source intelligence etc]) to investigate, understand and manage alerts/incidents
- Experience of working in a SOC at L3 (senior analyst) level
- Experience of working with multiple sources of threat intelligence
- Experience of using Splunk
- Experience of developing playbooks
- Experience of leading and mentoring
- Experience of running Purple Teaming exercises
- Experience of Supervising and Line Managing Tier 1 and 2 analysts