IT Services Delivery Manager
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
IT Service Manager/IT Service Delivery Manager/Leeds/Permanent/Hybrid
Your new company
Hays Technology are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic IT Service Delivery Manager for a public sector organisation based in the Leeds area on a permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be the leadership, support, and management of a small IT services team and your duties will include staff development, recruitment and retention, training, discipline, and appraisals. You will be providing regular service status reports on major incidents, SLA performance, issues, and risks as appropriate.
You will be proactively contributing to the overall IT Strategy, identifying opportunities for improving digital maturity, digital transformation, service, cost, and process improvements. You will be reporting to the Head of Digital and your direct reports will include senior IT services analyst and IT services analysts. You will also be working alongside the IT Projects Delivery Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant & demonstrable experience of supporting complex IT infrastructure and IT services
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practice IT Service Management (ITIL) and practical experience of applying it in an operational setting
- Experience of leading service improvement activities and facilitating sustainable change in working practices, processes, and culture
- ITIL Qualified
- Experience of managing team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What you'll get in return
This exciting position is paying up to £54,600 negotiable on experience and offers an excellent work life balance including: home working, 27 days annual leave, 20% employer contribution pension scheme, flexibility, training, and development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.