Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Concept Resourcing
Data Analyst - Managed Service Provider - Thame/Hybrid - up to £28,000.00
A leading National Managed Service provider building bespoke solutions used within Retail, Hospitality, Gaming, Healthcare and industry.
I am recruiting for a Data Analysts with key skills in managing and manipulating large data sets through to creating well presented dashboards within ERP, CRM and other business systems.
- Strong ability to quickly pick up and navigate existing reports based within SQL and other systems
- Experience with ERP systems (ideally Access Dimensions)
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally SuperOffice CRM and SolarWinds)
- Attention to details and be comfortable using Microsoft office applications
- Experience using SQL for: extracting data, running data queries/stored procedures and use of SSRS
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Able to work with multiple data sets
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Interpret, check, format and analyse data sets from multiple sources
- Manipulate data to provide reports in a variety of formats eg SQL, Crystal Reports, Orbis TaskMaster and Excel
- Create dashboards within ERP, CRM and other business systems
- Create backing data/summaries which will support the visual dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation of data reports, dashboards and tasks
- Extract key information/insights from the dashboards and/or data sources
- Provide ad hoc support to the IT & Business Systems Manager on non-data processing IT support tasks as required by the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a growing business at an exciting point in their journey
To find out more - please apply on the link below!