Senior Python Engineer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd
If you have Python software development experience and are seeking a challenging new hybrid opportunity near Gloucestershire, Think IT wants to hear from you. We are seeking professionals or up-and-coming talented engineers interested in dynamic languages, current and emerging web standards, and web application architecture to join a creative and collaborative team, and the role offers a salary of £65,000-75,000.
In this Senior Python Development role, you will be working out new and existing features within the company's award-winning financial planning and wealth management software. You will contribute to the design and development of software components and resolve issues, defects and queries raised at any phase of development or production.
To give you an idea of how this Python Developer role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Conduct quality reviews of your own deliverables and deliverables from peers and junior members of the development community
- Provide estimates on technical development tasks
- Report progress regularly, escalating matters as appropriate
- Mentor and coach more junior members of the staff
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £65,000 to £75,000 and the following:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 6 paid days per year to extend your weekends
- Up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers) and the ability to work part time when returning
- Free on-site gym in the Cheltenham office, open 24/7
- Access to various learning and development programs and much more!
To learn more or to apply for this Full time Python Developer job in Gloucestershire, please get in touch with Think IT today.
Think IT. The experts in IT Recruitment in the UK. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise to employers and job seekers in Digital & Software Development, and Cloud & Infrastructure technology. Focusing on Private Wealth Management/Financial Services markets, Think IT is a trusted provider of Digital & Software Development, Cloud and IT Infrastructure staffing solutions.
Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003