Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd
Do you have Software Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new fully remote inclusive job? Think IT is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Software Engineer, and the Full time role comes with an attractive salary of £75,000 and excellent benefits package.
In this Embedded Senior Software Engineer role, you will contribute to the design, development, delivery and support of business solutions.
You can expect to undertake the following in your everyday Software Engineer activities:
- Contributing to the design and development of our software
- Getting involved in resolving issues, defects and queries raised at any development phase
- Working closely with other teams to fix any faults
- Conduct quality reviews of your own deliverables and deliverables from your peers to ensure we're creating the best software possible.
This Software Engineer role would suit someone keen to remain a hands-on Developer but also enjoys sharing their knowledge and skill with others, coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team and wider business.
What you will need to be successful:
- Knowledge and experience of developing within an object-oriented development environment using Agile methodologies
- Experience in developing service-oriented architectures with a solid understanding of good design principles.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £70,000 to £75,000.
If this fully remote Senior Software Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please contact Think IT today.
Think IT. The experts in IT Recruitment in the UK. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise to employers and job seekers in Digital & Software Development, and Cloud & Infrastructure technology. Focusing on Private Wealth Management/Financial Services markets, Think IT is a trusted provider of Digital & Software Development, Cloud and IT Infrastructure staffing solutions.
Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003