Technical Data Architect
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.Title: Technical Data Architect
Location: Any UK based location (Hybrid)
Job Description:The role on offer
- Insights & Data (I&D) is a core part of UK and Global Capgemini organization. Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is part of I&D specialising in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data & Cloud Migration, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing.
- This role is a unique chance to work alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow - taking on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
- You will have the opportunity to:
- Focus on identifying underlying data issues using appropriate data discovery tools
- Apply your technical skills and experience of enterprise data management tools, for example, Informatica Axon, Data Quality, Enterprise Data Catalog, Collibra, Trillium, etc.
- Understand and model data structures and establish and agree enterprise business rules
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data management projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
- Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solution.
- Hands-on practical and technical experience in the areas of Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Management, Data Migration and Data Quality Management
- Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, SAP, IBM, Oracle and cloud services providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrable experience on several data related projects with focus on Data Analysis
- Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2
No Sponsorship Provided.