Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Cathcart Technology
4.5 day week
A longstanding tech company working in the education space that are committed to staying ahead of the curve. Their tech, methods, and ways of working being very modern, they've even got a 4.5 day work week!
Culture - wise they're a laid back bunch (no corporate vibe or red tape) with a real focus on having a healthy work life balance.
There's an established product team you can lean on and learn from with genuine progression opportunities. They'll help fund qualifications/certifications that will stand you in good stead for your career, too.
HQ'd in Manchester they primarily work from home and will give you the tools/tech to help you do so. This level of flexibility isn't a temporary measure, it's here to stay. You can choose to work from home, on site, or a mix of both.
Despite having over 20 years of success behind them they haven't stood still - they've set up a brand new team to build a new product. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on a new venture and have an impact on this journey from the very beginning.
- You will join team focused on their core new SaaS platform
- Pair with developers to build simple iterations that will continually deliver value to businesses around the world
- Help clients and stakeholders visualise new concepts through UI mock-ups and videos.
- Be involved throughout the design and delivery process from discovery and research to interaction design, and testing of actual UX.
- Create UI pattern libraries/style guides for use across the platform.
- Write and maintain user stories for the product, including acceptance criteria.
- Interview users and conduct user testing
We're looking for a mix of the following:
- Experience using Figma, Sketch and/or Adobe XD
- Appreciation for Agile ways of working
- Strong UX focus
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self directed member of the team
- Strong communication skills
- A portfolio of previous work
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £30,000
- Personal training budget
- 4.5 day week
- Remote and Flexi working
To be considered/for more information apply now. You can also give Bronte Rhodes at Cathcart Technology a call.