Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Experis IT
Service Desk Technician
Up to £30,000 (DoE) + Excellent Benefits package.
ITIL, AD, O365, Microsoft, 1st Line Support, Infrastructure, Outlook, 2nd Line Support, Hardware, Software.
Must have 1st and 2nd Line experience and live in the Cambridgeshire area due to commute.
Our client is a focused IT value-added reseller. As an IT solutions provider, they deliver bespoke solutions, from hardware and software to networking, cloud, support services and deliver a first-class service and enjoy multi-vendor partnerships, awards and accolades. They are looking for a dedicated Service Desk Technician to join them on a permanent basis based off site at one of their clients in Cambridge.
As a dedicated Service Desk Technician, you'll be the central point of contact for all IT-related incidents and service requests
- You'll be working on one on of their dedicated customer sites.
- Responsible for logging incidents, service requests and resolving support requests.
- Ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved.
- Meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support on Microsoft 365, office applications, internal software.
- Performing device builds and facilitating desk moves.
Skills & Experience
- Someone with previous IT Service Desk Experience working in an IT reseller organisation would be a bonus
- Well organised & able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Office apps
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure service and user administration activities (new joiners, folder management, password resets etc.)
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not able to get back to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.