Field Fibre Inspector
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Hays Talent Solutions
Field Fibre Inspector - Full Time - Contract - Onsite
About the role
As a Field Fibre Inspector, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client's business by driving and have accountability of the delivery for the Fibre Overlay Programme work stream from approval to build. This would begin from the release, completion and handover to then managing the build activity ensuring it is done in accordance with our clients policies and processes. The NRSWA and Code of Practice legislations would be used for co-ordination of Street Works compliance, ensuring the E2E process is adhered to whilst driving a high audit success rate, and clean handover for activation/installation of services and to network assurance and/or the end customer whilst within budget and CPP. Your experience would demonstrate the methods of overcoming challenges and minimalising impact to the delivery of the project as well as costs.
Tell me more, tell me more Our client is currently looking for a new recruit in joining their Network, Strategy and Engineering Team, please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
The must haves:
- Extensive experience with Fibre, beneficial within telecommunications.
- Strong knowledge and some experience of working in lines of the NRSWA
- The experience of inspecting projects.
- Having knowledge around SSRAM
- Strong civils Knowledge.
Other stuff we're potentially looking for:
- Excellent Data Analysis skills
- Experience of HFC and FTTP architectures
- Financial Control
- Large Scale build experience
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations and PIA Accreditation
What's in it for you? - Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 26-week contract.
- A fully equipped company vehicle is provided or mileage can be claimed.
- A day rate, in-scope IR35, of £158.83 per day (PAYE) OR £203.81 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company).
- This role provides a remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art offices upon discussion with the team, with majority of the role based on various sites.
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!