SAP HANA Consultant- MM(IM,WM, EWM) and TM
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Capgemini
Job Title: SAP HANA Consultant- MM(IM,WM, EWM) and TM
Location: Any UK based location
Working Pattern: Full-Time, Permanent
Note: Candidates must be living in Uk with permanent work permit.The Job on Offer:
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys.
You will be working on single or multiple project life cycles, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of core manufacturing and logistics solutions will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area.
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognized certifications.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and offshore. We are looking for like-minded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SCM team and build tomorrow's future
- Be part of a team that solves problems and provides solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-disciplined, agile and distributed teams.
- Lead your functional area within the engagement as a Supply Chain Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
- Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognized within the industries.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objective
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across two or more SAP Supply Chain business processes including Manufacturing (Planning, scheduling and execution) and Project Systems.
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors: Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Products or Discrete Manufacturing
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring your whole self to work. Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 55year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.