Wintel Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
Are you a 3rd line engineer looking for progression and excellent training?
We are seeking a third line engineer to join a UK leading utilities organisation. This role will be implementing new services and applications whilst providing excellent third line technical support.
You will be working in a team of six, reporting to the operational solution architect. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for progression and wants to grow within an organisation. This opportunity is fully remote and has excellent benefits.
- Microsoft Windows Server OS systems (Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 and 2022)
- Management and administration of Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, DNS & GPOs
- Management and administration of ADFS, DFS, DHCP, IIS
- 3rd line support
What's in it for you...
- 10% Bonus
- Competitive pension
- Training and qualifications
- Discounts from a variety of retailers
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee events
This role will be varied, and no two days will be the same. In return you will receive top quality training and qualifications to set you up for success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a fast-paced growing organisation.
This role is paying up to £40,000 + bonus and it is fully remote.
Does this seem to be something that would appeal to you? Please get in touch for further information.