Temporary Works Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
An example of duties would include but are not limited to:
• Scheme advice/management, which would include preparation of design briefs
• Checking/approval of temporary works design calculations, and then on-site compliance checking where necessary
• Provide support, assistance and training to the temporary works co-ordinators/supervisors (and other employees as required)
• Undertake the temp works co-ordinator role on complex projects if necessary
• Undertake regular site visits and supervision, along with tool box talks and workshops
• Ensure company policies and procedures with regards to Temporary Works are followed.
• Work with the HSQE teams to communicate good/bad practice and audit compliance
• Engage and provide temporary works guidance/support to the pre-construction team during tender submission
• Ensure that all temporary works are managed and controlled correctly and effectively to industry standards in accordance with BS5975.
For further information or to express your interest in this position, please contact Jack Durrant on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience