Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have experience detailing Ductwork for manufacture using 3D CAD Software?
Are you looking for a position that will allow you to work from home for the majority of the week?
My Client are a known designer, manufacture and installer of Ductwork in East Sussex; and due to a number of large projects progressing forward, they require detailers to support their teams and ensure their ductwork is manufactured on time to meet installation deadlines.
Whilst a part of your role will involve co-ordination of services, the main focus for you will be detailing the installation drawings from 3D designs.
Duties for a Ductwork Detailer:
* Use Navisworks to navigate 3D models
* Use CADDuct or Revit MEP to Co-ordinate services & detail designs for manufacture
* Weekly office meetings to review progress
* Work from home
* You will need your own CAD licences
Contract / Package:
* On-going contract - 3 projects need completing within the first 4 Months of the year, with work secured into 2020 already
* Hourly rate of between £28-£32 per hour depending on experience
* Free parking at the office for meetings
* Minimum 40 hours per week work
To find out more about this role for a Ductwork Detailer in Hailsham please contact Patrick Stone of Randstad CPE's Maidstone office on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business