German Sales Executive in Huntingdon
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Overview of role
To secure new business by following up incoming leads, and generating new leads from targeted call groups.
* Being able to deliver excellent sales service to potential customers and enjoy dealing with people
* Being able to communicate effectively with customers (often head teachers and senior staff) by telephone, email and mail
* Have exceptional knowledge of our core products and services, and be able to advise customers on which would best suit their needs
* To be able to work to monthly individual and team targets
* To work through target call lists being self-motivated and 'wanting the sale'
* To maintain complete and accurate records in the database, ensuring all information is kept up to date
* Being able to provide a concise quote for various products
* Have a can-do problem solving attitude, being able to deal with all types of enquiries
* Supporting the Sales manager and fellow colleagues where needed
* Other tasks as required from time to timeHours of work: 8.30 until 17.00 (1 hour for lunch)
* Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Permanent Vacancy)