Brand Content Executive
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
An exciting opportunity to play a key role within the Brand Communications Team with a strong focus on creating engaging brand copy content.
The core responsibility is to create, manage and segment content for deployment across all customer channels. Providing the marketing department with fresh content that ensures all communications are engaging accurate and relevant.
A Successful Candidate will have:
* Degree educated (2:1 or above)
* Proven experience in copywriting/content management
* Impeccable Written and spoken English
* Website Content Management Experience
* Ability to work in a target and results driven environment
* Experience of web conversion rate optimisation
* Demonstrable experience of using Episerver CMS system
* Proven ability to manage projects independently and collaboratively to successful completion
* Excellent communication skills - able to communicate at all levels and liaise directly and effectively with internal departments.
This job is an immediate start so please apply online today to avoid missing out.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy